- Classified ads are only posted on the GSLVMA website. They are not currently published in the newsletter.
- Current GSLVMA members may place ads for no charge.
- Non-members may place classifieds for $50 each.
- Please click here to access the payment form.
- A PayPal account is NOT required.
- Once payment is complete, please email your classified ad to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classified advertising runs at the sole discretion of the GSLVMA Board of Directors, and may be refused for any reason.
- “Featured” or “Bump-Up Ads” are prohibited.
- Ads will stay in the order they are received on the classifieds page until a.) we are notified to remove a specific ad, or b.) an ad has been on the website for six months, whichever occurs first. A classified ad will not be bumped up or reinstated within these parameters, unless it is “distinctly different” from the previous ad. “Distinctly different” will be determined on a case-by-case basis by the GSLVMA Board of Directors.
- To submit classified ads to the Greater St. Louis VMA email email@example.com.
Practice for Sale:
Growing freestanding Saint Louis, Missouri area veterinary practice for sale. Real estate available for sale or lease. Work for yourself and take the $100,000 profit home or work for someone else and they get the $100K. If interested email DS1978MU@gmail.com or text (314)583-1108 and I will respond.
Small animal practice for sale in Shrewsbury (St. Louis suburb), MO. Over 30 years with a solid client base and heavy traffic volume. 1600 square feet. CR radiographic equipment, Idexx Lasercyte and Catalyst machines. Solo practice with opportunity to expand. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southwick Veterinary Hospital on Lemay Ferry in St Louis, MO, has been privately owned for many years and has proudly served the St. Louis area. Due to the unexpected passing of the owner/founder, her family is looking to explore their options for carrying on her legacy and carrying for her clients and patients. The practice includes both the building and the grounds and must sell as a total unit. Please call 314-894-2159 and ask for Bob Arrowood or email him at email@example.com.