- Classified ads are only posted on the GSLVMA website. They are not currently published in the newsletter.
- Current GSLVMA members may place ads for no charge.
- Non-members may place classifieds for $50 each.
- Please click here to access the payment form.
- A PayPal account is NOT required.
- Once payment is complete, please email your classified ad to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classified advertising runs at the sole discretion of the GSLVMA Board of Directors, and may be refused for any reason.
- “Featured” or “Bump-Up Ads” are prohibited.
- Ads will stay in the order they are received on the classifieds page until a.) we are notified to remove a specific ad, or b.) an ad has been on the website for six months, whichever occurs first. A classified ad will not be bumped up or reinstated within these parameters, unless it is “distinctly different” from the previous ad. “Distinctly different” will be determined on a case-by-case basis by the GSLVMA Board of Directors.
- To submit classified ads to the Greater St. Louis VMA email email@example.com.
Retired veterinarian selling odds and ends from house call practice: Surgery packs (general, eye, dental); Dremel tool; head magnifying loops; clippers; 2-bulb woods light; small O2 tank (D) with regulator; Burton floor surgery-procedure light; manual cell counter for CBC’s; Welch Allyn halogen ophthalmoscope and otoscope; and much more. Call John Clark, D.V.M. 314-691-5151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org