- Classified ads are only posted on the GSLVMA website. They are not currently published in the newsletter.
- Current GSLVMA members may place ads for no charge.
- Non-members may place classifieds for $50 each.
- Please click here to access the payment form.
- A PayPal account is NOT required.
- Once payment is complete, please email your classified ad to email@example.com.
- Classified advertising runs at the sole discretion of the GSLVMA Board of Directors, and may be refused for any reason.
- “Featured” or “Bump-Up Ads” are prohibited.
- Ads will stay in the order they are received on the classifieds page until a.) we are notified to remove a specific ad, or b.) an ad has been on the website for six months, whichever occurs first. A classified ad will not be bumped up or reinstated within these parameters unless it is “distinctly different” from the previous ad. “Distinctly different” will be determined on a case-by-case basis by the GSLVMA Board of Directors.
- To submit classified ads to the Greater St. Louis VMA email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veterinarian Wanted – Olivette, MO
Associate Veterinarian Wanted – FT/PT – Romaine Creek, MO
Romaine Creek Veterinary Clinic is looking to hire a veterinarian to our fast growing, one doctor practice. Our clinic offers a range of different services. We offer laser surgery, digital dental and digital full body radiographs, amazing ultrasound, fully equipped lab and pharmacy. We also work with a few different veterinary specialists in dental and orthopedics. We believe in giving clients the best care for their pets’ needs. We offer boarding and grooming to go along with our personalized veterinary care. We are seeking a veterinarian who loves and respects patients, clients and medicine. Our veterinary clinic likes to spend quality time with owners to help them figure out everything that their pet needs or to get to the root of an issue or problem. Here at Romaine Creek vet we also like to further ourselves with education and learning new and innovative methods.Benefits and buy-in potential is available.
Please email resumes to Drgwen@live.com
Veterinary Technician Wanted – Wildwood, MO
Registered Veterinary Tech/Nurse – 1 Yr Exp Required
REGISTERED VETERINARY TECH/NURSE JOB DUTIES-Part time position.-To include every other Saturday.-Responsibilities based on experience involve surgery, monitoring anesthesia, dentals, venipuncture, basic laboratory procedures, digital radiography as well as routine wellness appointments, patient care and direct client interaction and follow up calls.
REGISTERED VETERINARY TECH/NURSE BENEFITS-Come be a part of a growing companion animal practice in Wildwood, Missouri!
SALARY based on experience.
Please send resume and references to cherryhillsvet@cherryhillsvet.
Associate Veterinarian Wanted (FT/PT) – Eureka, MO
Veterinary Technician Wanted – St. Peters, MO
Veterinary Technician Wanted – Pet Health Center St Peters Missouri.
Full-time or Part-time Veterinary Technician position, experience preferred. We are a fun, no drama, family-feel clinic interested in providing work-life balance and growth opportunities for our staff.
Wage based on experience. Benefits include: License fee, Continuing Education, 50% Health Insurance Coverage and Pet Care.
Please visit our website at pethealthctr.com. Send resume or questions to email@example.com or call 314-630-5999 for additional details.
Associate Veterinarian Wanted (FT/PT) – Arnold, MO
AAHA certified 5 veterinarian companion animal clinic in South St. Louis suburb looking for a full and/or part time veterinarian. Our staff veterinarians vary in experience from 4-32 years. Shifts have 2-3 veterinarians on duty making in house case discussions regular events and sharing of experience and knowledge common place. Full time position has salary with CE allowances, one weekday off, along with 2 Saturdays off a month, and vacation. Clinic is in its 50th year, enjoying many long-term clients and employees, with AAHA certification keeping the medicine current and challenging. Community still growing locally, and we attract clients from St. Louis city and county. 4 staff licensed technicians and large support staff help to practice quality medicine with a team approach. Located in Arnold Missouri, 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis. Visit our website at ArnoldAnimalHosp.com. Can inquire or send information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate Veterinarian Wanted – Town & Country, MO
Combine high-quality medicine, a stimulating career and a great quality of life! Town & Country Veterinary Hospital is a growing, progressive two doctor practice currently looking to add a part-time or full-time associate veterinarian. We are looking for a veterinarian who has a passion for practicing forward thinking medicine and serving our dedicated clientele by providing them with routine preventive care as well as managing medical and surgical cases. We are a well-established, well-equipped full-service small animal practice with in-house CBC and chemistry analyzers, full body and dental digital radiography, radiosurgery, ultrasound, therapeutic laser therapy, and we also offer acupuncture. We are proud to say that we have a talented, experienced, cohesive team that has worked together for years with very little turnover, allowing you to focus on veterinary duties. Our hospital has a reputation for providing outstanding client service in a welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
Applicant must have at least 3 years of experience, excellent communication and people skills, exhibit both a passion for our profession and compassion for clients and patients alike. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Interested applicants should send their resumes to email@example.com.
Veterinary Technician Wanted – South St. Louis County, MO
Veterinary Technician Wanted- Binder Animal Hospital, South County,
Full-time or Part-time Veterinary Technician position, experience preferred. We will provide opportunities for learning and growth.
Flexible hours, revolving days, evenings and Saturdays, working alongside four doctors, five technicians and six support staff members.
We are a 60 year old established small animal practice with a three generation loyal and trusting client base. We are committed to meeting each pet’s unique medical needs and to exceed each client’s expectations.
Wage based on experience. Benefits include: Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick hours, License fee, Continuing Education, Uniform allowance and Pet Care.
Respectful and supportive working environment. Team members have influence in day to day decision making.
Please visit our website at binderanimalhospital.com. Send resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-892-5406 for additional details.
Veterinarian Wanted – Manchester, MO
West County Animal Clinic in Manchester, Missouri is looking for a part time or full time veterinarian with a diligent work ethic and compassionate bedside manner to join our team. West County Animal Clinic was established in 1973, currently employs 2 full time and 2 part time veterinarians, and would like to add another veterinarian to expand our services. We are a non-corporate progressive clinic with highly skilled staff to assist in your growth as a veterinarian; the majority of our technicians have 15-20 years of experience in the industry.
In addition to paid health insurance and paid vacation, we offer 401K, CE, dues, and licenses. We are closed on Sundays and after hour emergenices are handled by one of 3 local emergency clinics.
We have in house CBC/Chemistry/PT/PTT capabilies, a tonopen, IV fluid pumps, bair hugger, advanced anesthesia monitoring (end tidal CO2, blood pressure, 2 technicians monitoring anesthesia), digital x-rays and digital dental x-rays. We also have a MyLabFive Ultrasound for in house use and also use the services of a traveling radiologist.
Interest in dentistry and surgery a plus, but not required. We are also very willing to mentor new graduate veterinarians.
If our clinic sounds like a good fit, please email resume to westcountyanimalclinic@
Veterinarian Wanted – Creve Coeur, MO
Full-Time Veterinarian Needed for Busy Multi-doctor AAHA Hospital in West St. Louis County
1) Do you aspire to provide advanced general practice care, to pets and clients?
2) Would you like to be a part of a practice culture that respects and values every team member and leverages all of their strengths and talents to continuously improve the care provided?
3) Do you hope to work in a practice where maintaining team members’ work/life balance is a top priority?
4) Do you hope to work in a practice where patient care and client care are two parts of the same equation?
5) Do you value continual learning as a life philosophy?
6) Would you like to live in a historically significant world city that has vibrant cultural opportunities available to all of its citizens, regardless of wealth, free of charge?
7) Would you like to live in a multicultural city with a world-class culinary and craft beer scene?
8) Do you want to be a part of something special?
1) Nobody is getting a thank-you gift from a client because they did an excellent job vaccinating their pet. We work up our cases and see them through to the finish. We refer to specialists when appropriate and we keep our cases when appropriate. Clients love us because we are there for them and their pets when they really need us.
2) We dedicate 3 hours each week for staff development, including two hours involving the entire team. Team members submit their own “hot topics” to be discussed. Everyone’s ideas are considered and respected. We are a strong, successful practice because we are ALL working to make our practice better.
3) We believe in personal time, family time, paid vacation, paid sick time, maternity leave and supporting each other. One year, 9 of our team members had babies! We are a community.
4) “Caring for you… as we care for your pets” has been our stated philosophy since our first day and it continues to be our guiding principle today.
5) In addition to weekly staff development meetings, we believe in formal continuing education for all team members. We have also been a VIN member since the very beginning. We have weekly doctors’ meetings and we discuss and get involved in each other’s cases as a basic principle.
6) The St. Louis Art Museum, The St. Louis Zoo (best in the nation), the Municipal Opera (The Muny), the St. Louis Science Center and many others are free to ALL regardless of wealth or what neighborhood you live in! Beautiful Forest Park has been delighting St. Louisans since the 1904 World’s Fair and beyond! We are also a great sports town! The world famous St. Louis Cardinals and recent Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues are hometown favorites!
7) St. Louis has one of the most vibrant “foodie” scenes in the Country, with many multicultural and top rated offerings! Additionally, we are often rated at the top for our craft beer scene, being one of the most important beer cities in the world!
Please visit our website (crevecoeurvets.com) and our Facebook page to learn more about us. Submit resumes to: Creve Coeur Animal Hospital 12550 Olive Blvd Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Veterinary Technician Wanted – Wenztville/Lake St Louis, MO
Veterinary Technician needed
Growing, privately owned veterinary practice in West St. Charles County is seeking committed veterinary technicians to join high quality team. Our clinic culture is a welcoming work environment providing compassionate comprehensive care. Qualified individuals will have opportunity to excel in a high tempo environment, provide exceptional customer service, manage multiple tasks at once, learning and growing with the assistance of the current technicians and exceptional doctors. If you are a registered veterinary technician, recent graduate, or have more than five years of experience and are looking for an opportunity to work in a environment with a caring, hardworking team with the mission of excellent customer service and patient care.
If you want to be challenged to always be growing and learning by owners that truly care about their staff, then we welcome you to send resume with letter of intent. We will accept resumes for this position until June 20th, 2020.
Monday thru Friday 7:30am to 6pm. Saturday 8:00am to 2:00pm. Sunday Closed. We have a location in Lake St. Louis and Wentzville and are looking for someone flexible working at either location.
Current registered veterinary technician, a recent graduate of a veterinary technician school, or a veterinary assistant with 5 plus years experience.
After initial 90 day period: Yearly uniform allowance, 1 week paid vacation (after 1 year of employment), Holiday Pay (includes 6 major holidays), Missouri License Reimbursement, CE opportunities. Discounted services for your pets.
Closed Sundays and all Major Holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $17.00 /hour
Veterinarian Wanted – West St. Louis County, MO
Wanted: Full-Time or Part-Time Veterinarian with Excellent Communication Skills
Location: St. Louis, MO (Suburban West St. Louis County) – Privately owned Six doctor small animal practice that has served the community for 30 years. We are seeking a confident, compassionate, highly skilled full-time or part-time veterinarian to join our healthcare team. We are looking for a self-starter who is dependable, energetic, and willing to teach, learn, and excel. Strong interpersonal skills, excellent client service skills, and high-level communication skills are required.
You will enjoy working in our 5000 sq ft well-equipped facility. We are committed to promoting responsible pet ownership, preventative health care, behavioral counseling, geriatric care, and health-related educational opportunities for our clients. With over 4,000 active clients, our practice provides a bond-centered environment that is exciting, fast-paced, and professionally challenging while still maintaining our focus on client and patient service. Through the use of ultrasound, digital radiology, multi-model anesthetic monitors for every patient under anesthesia, dental radiography and a full in-house Idexx lab, we provide exceptional care for our patients. In general, our clientele is well educated and expect the best for their pets. We provide an attractive compensation and benefit package. Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com by July 1, 2020.
Veterinarian Wanted – Wentzville/Lake St Louis, MO
Family Vet is looking for the next member of our amazing team. Our Mission Statement: “To help pets’ live longer, healthier lives, and exceed our client’s expectations.” Our first clinic Animal Medical Center of Wentzville opened in 2010 and expanded to a second location May 2019. We have created a family atmosphere and a team that works well together. We currently have four full time and one part time Veterinarians. Our hospital is continuing to grow through strong customer service and compassionate care for both patient and owner. We are ready to take the next step to find a veterinarian with compassion, confidence, knowledge, and most importantly able to communicate and bond with our clients and patients.
Do you want to enjoy where you work and have good quality of life? Are you looking for a great working environment where you can perform quality medicine, with a family oriented private practice?
- Great schedule- Veterinarians work four weekday shifts, to include one to two surgery days with some Saturdays and no Sundays.
- Paperless using Cornerstone Software
- In house laboratory equipment
- Digital Radiography
- Ultrasound- in Wentzville
- Anesthetic and surgical monitoring equipment-Ecg, Pulse ox, Temp, Blood pressure, End title CO2
- Large Pharmacy
- High quality dental machine (Wentzville location)
- Health Insurance
- CE Allowance- 4 days $1500
- Paid Major Holidays
- MO State License, DEA, and BNDD licenses are paid by employer
- AVMA, GSTLVMA are paid by employer
- Doctors that work together and consult with each other well
- Malpractice Insurances are paid by employer
- 15 days of paid time off
- Uniform allowance
- Excellent salary, not commission based
- Potential to bonus
- Highly skilled staff with majority registered veterinary technicians; excellent doctor to technician ratio.
- Quality management team, caring owners
- Great team dynamics
Looking for someone with 2 or more years of experience. They need to have excellent client skills and team dynamics and strong surgical skills. We are a clinic that supports doctors with special interests as well. Clinic is 1 year old (2nd location) and in a growing area looking for someone that wants to be a part of a growing hospital.
If you are interested in exploring more about our position and hospital, please email your resume to Dr. Erin Quigley at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us more about yourself. Can also call 314-803-2072 for questions. Website: www.lovefamilyvet.com
Veterinarian Wanted – O’Fallon, MO
Back on Track Veterinary Hospital is seeking a part or full-time associate to join our growing team in O’Fallon, MO. We emphasize client communication, low-stress handling, and progressive and compassionate veterinary care for our patients and clients. Our work atmosphere is friendly, professional, and collaborative. Please send inquiries to the office manager: email@example.com.
Technician Wanted – O’Fallon, MO
Back on Track Veterinary Hospital is seeking a full-time veterinary technician to join our growing team in O’Fallon, MO. We emphasize client communication, low-stress handling, and progressive and compassionate veterinary care for our patients and clients. Our work atmosphere is friendly, professional, and collaborative. Prior experience working in a veterinary hospital is required (1-year minimum). Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veterinary Technician Wanted (F/T or P/T) – Town & Country, MO
Full or part-time position for a registered veterinary technician (or highly experienced veterinary assistant) at a rapidly growing, 2 doctor small animal hospital in Town & Country, MO. Candidates must be enthusiastic, hardworking and have great communication skills. Applicant will be crossed trained and must enjoy working closely with our clients, believe in high quality veterinary care and work well with others. Applicant must have at least two years of clinical experience working in a veterinary practice as a technician or an assistant to apply. For more information about our hospital please visit our website at www.tcvhstl.com. Please send resumes to email@example.com or fax to 636-227-7386.
Veterinarian Wanted – Washington, MO
Franklin County Animal Medical Center is a well-established mixed animal practice in beautiful Washington, MO. We are growing and looking for a full time companion animal veterinarian to join our team. New graduates interested in a mentoring environment are encouraged to apply. The facility is fully equipped with digital standard and dental radiography, in-house laboratory, CO2 surgical laser, 2 ultrasound machines and orthopedic equipment. This is a busy practice with diversity in casework and abundant opportunity for personal growth. We have a wonderful team of support staff, with two technicians available for each doctor. We serve a wide range of needs for our clients. Our companion animal services range from wellness exams and vaccines to soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries, along with reproductive cases. Current DVM’s are willing to mentor successful candidates to expand familiarity with variety of species’ medical and surgical needs.
We offer a competitive compensation package including, health insurance, paid vacation, 401K, professional dues, malpractice insurance and a sign-on bonus. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send resume with qualifications, experience, and references to Dr. Hunt Tainter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veterinary Technician Wanted – Creve Coeur, MO
Come join the family! Heritage Veterinary Hospital is looking for a Veterinary Nurse to join our fun and energetic practice. We are an AAHA accredited practice and pride ourselves on excellent care and thorough client communication. We have a passionate, well educated, and fun staff. We strive for a well balanced and enjoyable clinic atmosphere. Our clientele trust our entire team and our team based approach to medicine. The practice is located in St Louis suburbs and has quick access to all amenities a large city would offer while still maintaining a small atmosphere (sports, concerts, museums, large events, parks, etc). We also offer: Retirement Plan, Health Insurance, Discounted Veterinary Services, Continuing Education stipend, Dues and Licensing fees & a Uniform allowance.
Our hospital is a place to grow as a person and a veterinary professional. We are truly a family and would love to have you join it!
Please contact Dr Kim Sanford at email@example.com or 314-878-8454.
Veterinarian Wanted – Millstadt, IL
Mon-Clair Animal Hospital in Millstadt, IL, is seeking a full-time veterinarian to join our practice. We are a three doctor small animal practice in a small town that is located in close proximity to numerous thriving Metro-East communities and twenty minutes from downtown St. Louis. Our doctors practice quality medicine and surgery with a strong emphasis on outstanding client relations. Our staff is excellent and experienced, and we have a large and very loyal clientele. We offer excellent compensation and benefits, as well as a generous sign-on bonus and help with moving expenses. This is a great opportunity to enjoy practicing veterinary medicine. Interested applicants may contact Michael Harres, DVM, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 618-476-3786.
Veterinarian Wanted – West St. Louis County, MO