- Classified ads are only posted on the GSLVMA website. They are not currently published in the newsletter.
- Current GSLVMA members may place ads for no charge.
- Non-members may place classifieds for $50 each.
- Please click here to access the payment form.
- A PayPal account is NOT required.
- Once payment is complete, please email your classified ad to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classified advertising runs at the sole discretion of the GSLVMA Board of Directors, and may be refused for any reason.
- “Featured” or “Bump-Up Ads” are prohibited.
- Ads will stay in the order they are received on the classifieds page until a.) we are notified to remove a specific ad, or b.) an ad has been on the website for six months, whichever occurs first. A classified ad will not be bumped up or reinstated within these parameters, unless it is “distinctly different” from the previous ad. “Distinctly different” will be determined on a case-by-case basis by the GSLVMA Board of Directors.
- To submit classified ads to the Greater St. Louis VMA email email@example.com.
Nutrition Staff Needed
NUTRITION CENTER PARTNER – FULL TIME
We are looking for:
· Agile leaders who obsess over the consumer to simplify their experience
You’ll Make an Impact By:
· Serving as a warm, friendly and expert resource to pet parents who need support understanding what their pet needs in a food and why
· Understanding and utilizing the appropriate level of empathy to listen to pet parents, hear their concerns and questions and develop honest solutions to help them help their pet
· Fielding phone calls, live chats, texts and emails from pet parents and retail partners to answer questions about a wide variety of pet nutrition topics including ingredients, pet food allergies, food rejection, market claims, breed specific diets, age specific diets, etc.
· Documenting issues and resolutions in a central database and follow up on any open tickets to ensure we go above and beyond to “wow” pet parents who’ve engaged with the brand
· A bachelor’s degree in animal science/nutrition/chemistry/biochemistry/veterinary science/food science or related discipline
· 2-3 years of experience working in animal nutrition
· Well-developed and balanced written and verbal communication skills that allow you to communicate effectively with pet parents and retail partners
· The desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, who understands the importance of experimentation and iteration
· A knack for being naturally curious and solving problems with grace and optimism
· A passion for working collaboratively to delivers results which support a strategy shared amongst a top-tier team
· Top-tier talent on a team who thrives on a passion for growth, both as a business and as people
· An environment that encourages you to be creative, stretch your thinking, take risks and learn
· Competitive compensation, including bonus opportunity tied to shared team goals
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.